Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Health Tech Integration Engineer at Redox (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
Integration Engineers provide the technical backbone for all of our integrations. Our job is not only to delight our customers, but ensure we maintain a toolbox full of robust, reusable tools to quickly and easily solve the toughest integrations. We wear different hats - developer, problem solver, quarterback - to ensure Redox can provide an agile, scalable solution to our customers.If you enjoy variety, solving for the root cause, and the sense of accomplishment that comes from solving ambiguous and challenging problems, then we want you as part of the team!
- Act as a technical partner and adviser for the implementation team
- Understand integration capabilities within the healthcare IT landscape to be able to design, develop, and deploy sustainable and scalable solutions
- Define, document and promote best practices for implementing and supporting our customers
- Understand, analyze and implement opportunities for process improvement
- Design and develop (code) business layer logic for our integrations
- Communicate, document, and track development requests with the appropriate product owner
- Provide ongoing support for our live customers; quarterback efforts with other Redox and customer teams to implement root cause solutions timely and effectively
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare integration technical customer service role
- Passion for solving complex problems quickly and creatively
- Excited about working in a constantly changing ecosystem
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to both learn and teach
- Patient, agile, and able to grow with an expanding team and company
- Eye for scalability; provide solutions that scale across our network
- Able to learn and understand new technical concepts quickly
- Experience educating both technical and non-technical audiences on complex topics
- Able to think and problem solve on your feet
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a working understanding of APIs and web service protocols
- Strong experience with traditional and modern data formats such as: HL7v2, C-CDA (CCD, QRDA, etc.), JSON, XML, etc.
- Basic knowledge of networking and VPN concepts
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.