Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Head of Product - Ireland at Scrapinghub (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
Scrapinghub is on pace to grow revenue more than 5x in the next 3 years, with the largest growth coming from our SaaS product business lines. We are seeking our new Head of Product to lead our Product team and define our strategy as we enter this new phase of growth.
Defining process, developing talent, and guiding the growing team through the growth that we are experiencing is just the start. As a member of the leadership team, you will help set overarching business strategy and goals, identify opportunities, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (internal & external). Ultimately, your responsibility is to ensure the success of Scrapinghub’s products.
This is the role for you if:
- You’ve done this job before, either in a growth-stage company, or in a team/division experiencing exponential growth
- You’re eager to take advantage of a rare opportunity to lead a global product team in a category leading technology, with competitive salary and equity participation
- You will be responsible for the commercial success of Scrapinghub’s product portfolio:
- Evaluate opportunities to determine which to pursue and, perhaps equally important, which not to pursue
- Know the customers better than anyone - using data to understand what they do (SaaS metrics, financial KPIs, usage data & analytics platforms), and talking to them to understand why
- You will be a key spokesperson for our products internally and externally and you should be comfortable engaging with customers, partners and internal teams.
- Lead our product culture and spearhead improvements as the Product team grows and Scrapinghub expands:
- Creating a consistent methodology for iterative product development, to be used across all of Scrapinghub: research, design, development, and delivery
- Enforcing Lean principles to ensure we are continually shipping & learning from real customers
- Reinforcing Scrapinghub’s values (Open by Default, Team Players, Ambitious, Customer Centric) via our processes, and making sure we’re living them, as a team, in how we execute
- It goes without saying, but your role will include all of the standard parts of Product Management not already mentioned above:
- Own the product roadmaps and work with the leadership team to develop long term product strategy and the Go To Market strategy for the organisation as a whole.
- Develop strong partnerships with Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to create a well-rounded product offering
- Deep strategic thinking about our place in the market and how we will continue to differentiate ourselves in fulfilling customers’ web data needs
Education & Experience:
- 8+ years years experience in managing growing product development teams, ideally within a SaaS product environment. This includes recruitment, talent development, and adapting processes to an expanding team.
- Strong track record of delivering successful (commercially and otherwise) products
- Deep experience in the commercial side of product management, with past responsibility for the marketing, sales and full customer lifecycle around your product(s)
- Experience in building business cases for product investment decisions
- Great people skills: Insight into those you work with, coupled with the tact and humour to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Always persuadable by evidence: You are always open to changing your mind when the evidence dictates. Conversely, you use well structured data to inform your own opinions and persuade others.
- Technically competent: You are able to quickly learn and understand the technical details of Scrapinghub’s products, and how/why our customers use them. This doesn’t mean that you need a formal software development background, but you will be involved in deeply technical decisions and conversations.
- A love of talking to customers and an insatiable curiosity to understand how and why they use Scrapinghub’s products.
- Unwavering focus on results: revenue and growth targets, delivering quality features on-time, great NPS scores, etc - regardless of the metric, you love setting the bar high and driving for results.
- A great fit with Scrapinghub’s culture
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.