GuardRails: Senior Full Stack Engineer (Node.js) - Remote
Posted about 2 years ago
GuardRails provides continuous security feedback that empowers developers to find, fix, and prevent vulnerabilities and enables teams to create web and mobile applications securely, without needing external expertise.
As GuardRails and our core product continues to grow, we are building a dedicated team that will own key parts of our platform. This team will have the autonomy needed to ship value to our users and customers.
As part of this team, you'll work with modern technologies to continue advancing our core product as we pursue our vision to make application security a commodity and empower all development teams around the globe to move fast and be safe.
We’re looking for driven, autonomous and experienced full stack engineers that are keen to take ownership in helping to evolve what GuardRails has to offer.
You'll code and build features in cross-functional feature teams, that are powered by a full CI/CD environment.
At GuardRails we are working on establishing a true remote team and as such, besides the technical requirements below, we are looking for people that are proactive, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work on tasks independently.
5+ years of experience designing and building a production-level web application, including:
- Great practical experience with containers (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Practical experience with cloud (AWS, GCP)
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications
- Understanding of website lifecycle from a performance point of view
- Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Interest to learn more about new technologies (such as languages and frameworks)
If you have some of these skills, even better:
- Experience with monitoring techniques and tools.
- Experience with continuous delivery for production environments.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
You are a great fit if:
- You are no stranger to delivering SaaS web applications
- You enjoy to move quickly and iteratively and believe that shipping early is best
- You're are confident with Git, GitHub and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment workflows
- You enjoy working in teams and are a proactive communicator
- You like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes
- You're interested in security and developer tooling
Besides being a key contributor to our platform, as part of our engineering team, we have a weekly on-call rotation. You'll take part in the rotation for a week every couple of sprints. You will start your rotation with an experienced team member as your backup.
Our users and customers are the heart of GuardRails and as such everyone on the team takes part in customer support, guided by our more senior members. The feedback loop is crucial to improve GuardRails and incorporating the requirements into our roadmap.
More About Our Benefits
Our team at GuardRails is highly collaborative and fun! We strive to have a culture that works hard but also finds a solid work-life balance. We support you by providing: flexible working hours, 13th salary, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth.
To apply: https://guardrails.breezy.hr/p/bb2056b82baa-senior-full-stack-engineer-node-js--remote
A new window will open to the job source site.