Gatekeeper: Product Manager for SaaS Solution | Remote
Posted almost 2 years ago
is a SaaS-based contract and supplier management solution with an expanding feature set. We offer supplier management, contract management, supplier portal, employee portal and additional modules to help our customers crush complexity in their processes, reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Gatekeeper offers a fresh, vibrant, simplified and modern way of managing supplier relationships and contracts.
Note: This is a fully remote role, so your physical location can be anywhere in Europe or Canada.
Are you a Product Manager looking for the next challenge in a fast-moving, fast-growing, fast-talking startup?
Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis? Are you ready to help build a disruptive feature set delivering best-in-class modern solutions to universal customer problems?
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- You need to be told what to do
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new everyday
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
If you still want to apply, read our Vision & Values
. If they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then please read on……
We need a Product Manager to build world-class solutions to universal problems impacting almost every business on the planet. Our fanatical focus on solving complex problems with simple effective solutions is what allows Gatekeeper as a product to disrupt the market and supports our growth.
This role reports directly to the CEO and is critical to the success of our solution in the long term.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Product Director (CEO) in specifying new ideas features and integrations into developer ready user stories and related wireframes and high fidelity prototypes
- Managing our internal and public product roadmaps including feature prioritisation and release management
- Manage our UX Team to improve information flow and the end-user experience
- Ensure product quality through testing and support releases with strong documentation
- Engage with the customer-facing teams to analyse requirements and problems to outcome elegant solutions
- Develop a range of KPIs to monitor and maximise product usage
- Help source engineering, design and DevOps talent to support the product roadmap and customer demands
- Work with marketing on messaging, positioning, and launch activities
- Build a range of videos by benefit, persona, features and module for the Gatekeeper Academy to maximise product usage
- Embed Machine Learning and AI within our solution
As a natural team player and lifetime learner you will have:
- A borderline-unhealthy obsession with solving customer problems
- Very strong technical aptitude and understanding of cloud technologies
- Empathetic, with attention to detail and eye for design
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work with an agile, highly distributed team
- Proven track record in SaaS product management
- A sense of humour and lust of life
HOW GATEKEEPER SUPPORTS YOU:
Work remotely: Live & work wherever you like - no more commutes
Flexible hours: Design your working time to meet your lifestyle
Technology: Get hooked up with a laptop, monitor and headphones to do your best work
Gatekeeper Retreats: Join us on annual (or more frequent) GK Gatherings
Learning & development budget: to support our lifetime learners we offer financial support for courses, books and events
Health: stay fit and healthy - reimbursement for a gym membership or any other well-being activity
- Thorough product training to equip you with the tools to succeed
To apply: https://workable.com/j/B48F2507D9
A new window will open to the job source site.