Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Full Stack .NET Developer at Think Ministry Inc (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
We are looking for a full-stack .NET Software Developer responsible for the design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment of enterprise solutions. The candidate will be joining a small, distributed team which consists of other senior and junior developers, quality assurance engineers, and scrum master. Ideally, we will begin on a part-time contract basis for 90 days with the intent to hire full-time thereafter.
- Work through assigned issues in Jira and communicate questions/blockers/suggestions in a timely and clear manner to other members of the team
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and patterns
- Following patterns, practices, and conventions established in existing code
- Must utilize their own computer and development environment to perform work
- Hours must be documented and reported by the 1st of each month
- Must attend 2 sprint stand-up meetings per week
- Must attend 2 code review meetings per week during regular business hours
- Authoring new applications and application features
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the front-end developers and quality assurance engineers
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills including asking for help/direction when needed
- Proficiency using A SP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core 2.2+ using C#
- Proficiency of .NET MVC and SaaS application structures and methodologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server queries, stored procedures, schema, and best-practices
- Proficiency with utilizing source control (GIT)
- Experience with Webpack and Babel
- Understanding of Progressive Web Application standards, conventions, and approaches
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Understanding of OAuth/OpenID Connect flows for authentication/authorization
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Experience with Web API
Applicants must be US based with solid English language skills, both written and spoken.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.