Full Stack .Net / C# Developer (SOLID / TDD) at Hays (Denver, CO) (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Willis Towers Watson to manage the recruitment of this position
A Leading Global Advisory is seeking a Remote Full Stack .Net / C# Developer (SOLID / TDD) for a Remote (but local to Denver, CO.)
- 99% remote
- Huge enterprise company so affords opportunities to grow within the organization and gain new skills.
- Long history of delivering business solutions globally.
- Denver is a big focus area for growth.
The Senior Software Engineer will play a key role in the development and maintenance of commercial software products to build reliable, testable, scalable and high-performing enterprise class solutions for our global Fortune 500 customers. The successful candidate must be able to create full stack components and features that are directly accessed by a user through a UI or API. You will also work with production support teams to triage priority issues.
You will work with all software product development disciplines (including engineering, architecture, product owners, testers and analysts) to develop and maintain solutions that meet the needs of the business, utilizing industry standard best practices and modern software engineering techniques.
The onsite requirement will be minimal (maybe around 1x/month.)
Skills & Requirements
* 5+ years of related development experience
* Demonstrated understanding of software design principles such as SOLID, DI/IoC, CI, TDD
* Experience working with the full Microsoft technology stack, including .NET/C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC and Web API
* RESTful Architecture experience
* Object Relation Mapping such as Entity Framework or nHibernate is required
* Experience with front-end libraries, AngularJS, Angular, and jQuery (Angular is required). Bootstrap is a plus.
* Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application development
* Experience working with large relational databases
* Experience using Agile Scrum software development life cycle
* Experience using source control management tools such as GIT
* Experience working for a national or global commercial software product company requiring software product usage and high availability in a 24/7/365 model.
* Experience working with globally distributed business stakeholders and engineering teams
* Experience working with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Confluence and JIRA
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
A new window will open to the job source site.