A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
REPAY – Realtime Electronic Payments is an established and fast growing, Financial Technology company. We build great software that enables businesses to move faster by removing friction in payments processing by offering a comprehensive line of electronic payment solutions including debit and credit card processing, ACH processing, instant funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities.
REPAY is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (Python) to be part of our Agile and growing software development team in expanding our core payment processing platform and products within the consumer finance industry. Work in a small team, where you will have an immediate and measurable impact on our fast-growing business by helping us reach the next level and stage of growth. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So, if you like a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in.
THIS POSITION CAN BE REMOTE (US BASED) OR IN TEMPE, AZ OR ATLANTA, GA
REPAY’s Tech Stack:
Interact with the TwilioAPI, SendGrid, and others
You’ll be responsible for:
* Building and enhancing our core API, user interfaces, and backend processing systems via new greenfield development and supporting legacy systems
* Integrating with existing corporate and partner applications which span multiple languages and frameworks
* Developing high performance and reusable software with excellent test coverage
* Developing and deploying to cloud-based technology (AWS)
* Participate in the design of our core products
* Evaluating existing and new technologies and ensuring our applications utilize industry best practices
* Supporting the operations team in order to provide the best uptime and service quality
* Occasional travel to Tempe, AZ for remote employees
Skills & Requirements:
* Experience working with Python (3.x), Django and/or Pyramid
* Experience with building highly available systems
* A track record of success with developing modern APIs
* Good understanding of application security
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
* Experience working with ReactJS, React-Native
* Docker strongly preferred
* Good understanding of Payments processing and/or developing Payments products
* Familiarity of PCI compliance
* Access to online learning platforms like PluralSight, Udemy, AskLynda.
* Encourage continuing education including professional conferences and events
* Flexible schedule/work from home
* Employee bonus program
* REPAY has been named by FORTUNE® magazine as one of the Top 50 “Best Small Workplaces in America” for 2017! http://fortune.com/best-small-workplaces/repay-48/
* REPAY was ranked again for the 8th straight year in a row #2164 on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2018!
* REPAY has also been certified as a Great Places to Work company for 2017!
Why Join the REPAY Family?
* Growing ~ We are the industry-leading, financial-technology provider in the Consumer Finance space and continue to set the standard for application development and delivery.
* Awesome Work Environment ~ Business to casual dress, great snacks and beverages, open-air collaborative team setting.
* Great teaming and Work-Life-Balance ~ The team is fun, smart, and collaborative. We truly enjoy working together. We are all self-driven, motivated professionals that do not require micro-management to make sure we honor our work and project commitments.
* Leadership Support ~ The founders and leadership team “get” and recognize both individual and team performance.
* Difficult Problems to Solve ~ We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the web, with mobile, SMS, and IVR applications in support of alternative payment channels. We are working on extensive new product and feature development.
* Innovation and Ideas ~ We constantly listen to clients and employees to find the best ideas, and we provide the resources necessary to ensure those priorities are implemented quickly.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY, NO C2C, MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR A US EMPLOYER
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.