Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Frontend Developer Shopware (m/w/d) - REMOTE at signundsinn GmbH (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
Become part of our team and start working on innovative projects that actively shape the world of tomorrow’s eCommerce and online shopping.
signundsinn is a full-service agency for all things digital, eCommerce and Shopware. We currently work on a number of exciting digital projects that require to be treated with expertise and passion for the job - a job that could soon be yours!
To make your life and first days on the job easier, we will provide you with a comprehensive training and individual support from the get-go - so don’t worry if you don’t have the required skill set just yet.
- Layout implementation in responsive design, ensuring complete usability on all common devices and operating systems
- Responsibility for early detection of errors to ensure system stability
- Graphical implementations for the theme
- You work very closely with the backend and integrate everything perfectly
- At least 3 years of experience with frontend development
- Experience in eCommerce, especially with Shopware Shops
- You have a keen sense for design and user experience
- You know your way around a unix operating system via command line
- Git, git-flow either via a GUI or command line
- Demonstrable experience of working on customer-oriented websites/webshops combined with creative flair and enjoyment for the process
- An international mind set and the ability to integrate with team members
- Ability to multi-task between projects to meet deadlines
- Very good knowledge of English, good command of German would be an advantage but it isn´t must
What we provide:
- An exciting work environment, including demanding, innovative digital projects for interesting clients
- flat hierarchies and open communication
- Regular internal and external training and coaching
- Very positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Frequent team events
- Flexible working hours
- Optional certifications
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.