A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
Looking for a challenge? Enjoy doing different types of development? We're seeking a Web a skilled web developer to join our startup team and help us raising the bar on creativity and user experiences.
**Objectives of this Role**
- Create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
*Skills and Qualifications*
- Experience in planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Good knowledge in UX design principles.
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using a variety of tools including GitHub
- Preferable knowledge of AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB or other basic AWS services.
We are a cloud/SaaS focused startup and You will be part of our fast moving and growing development team. We value high customer focus and delivering systems that customers benefit from. Being a start up, Softbrik offers plenty of room for growth and plenty of technical challenges. You will help to shape the company and your own options for carrier advancement.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.