Finder: Publisher & Content Strategist (SEO) - Banking
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: New York, NY
Who are we?
Global success requires a like-minded community of people working together. Our team of energetic, savvy and passionate Finders is committed to guiding our audience through complex decisions. Every day, we help people save money, get better rewards and learn something new.
Finder is equally committed to helping our team grow, thrive and remain inspired to learn.
We have expanded around the globe and our crew of 300+ is now operating in offices across Sydney, New York, London, Toronto, Manila and Wroclaw. Finder continues to forge a global presence with a vision to become the world’s go-to destination for comparing – helping people to find better.
Achieving our mission of changing the way the world makes decisions requires a diverse mix of creative, passionate and innovative people. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and continually striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment where all of our people feel a sense of belonging and can bring their authentic selves to work.
As the Banking Publisher, you’ll be responsible for growing the verticals of savings, checking, CDs, money market accounts and more. You will help support the publishing team in their pursuit of building the finder.com website.
Your core focus will be managing data compliance, content projects, content development, and reporting. You will learn from some of the hardest working and best minds in content strategy, SEO, web page creation, and copywriting.
This position is located in our New York City offices with flexible working options. Salary is competitive and comes with lots of perks including a daily lunch program.
Your work will differ from day-to-day, but your overall responsibility is supporting the publishing team and building traffic and redirects to our partners.
Your key responsibilities as an Publisher include:
- Work with the publishing manager and editor-in-chief to develop and execute a content strategy.
- Research topics and products to produce unique and comprehensive content that provides genuine value to our users.
- Create content briefing templates that successfully result in stellar content from our internal writers and freelancers.
- Collaborate with teams to update products on the website and in our database to ensure that all product information is correct and compliant.
- Manage and optimize the design, formatting and layout of articles for readability, mobile first and conversion rates.
- Run regular split testing and experiments to determine the most successful copy, content layouts and configuration to achieve growth objectives.
- Understand the latest SEO ranking factors to ensure our content gets the strongest visibility within search engine results pages.
Skills and traits of an Assistant Publisher:
- You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard until the job is done — and done well!
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and pursue skill mastery on your own accord.
- You are proactive and don't wait to be told what to do; but rather you think critically and take initiative to make choices that are good for the company.
- You are honest, reliable, and notice tiny details that others may not.
- You have a few skills in the areas of Wordpress, HTML, SEO, writing, business, data management, analytics, and you're hungry to learn more.
- You have a degree in journalism, marketing, business or writing and want to enter a field that can combine all of those.
- Your work will differ from day-to-day, but your overall responsibility is to support the publishing team, build traffic and redirects to our partners.
- The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience building content or in digital marketing working with content
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the finder.com team.
finder is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
To apply: https://www.finder.com.au/careers?gh_jid=4391031002
A new window will open to the job source site.