Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
End Point: PHP Developer
Posted about 2 years ago
Headquarters: New York City
What you will be doing:
- Develop new web applications and support existing ones for our clients
- Work together with co-workers and our clients’ in-house staff
- Use your desktop OS of choice: Linux, macOS, Windows
- Use open source tools and contribute back as opportunity arises
What you bring:
Professional experience with web application development and support:
- Frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel
- Databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Solr, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Security consciousness
- Git version control
- Automated testing
- HTTP, REST APIs, and/or SOAP
- Magento experience is a plus!
And just as important:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good remote work environment
- An eye for detail
- Tenacity in solving problems
- Ownership of projects to get things done well
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Focus on customer needs
Please email us an introduction to email@example.com
to apply. Include your location, a resume/CV, your GitHub or LinkedIn URLs, or whatever else helps us get to know you.
We look forward to hearing from you! Direct work seekers only, please—this role is not for agencies or subcontractors.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.