Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Empire Flippers: Business Analyst
Posted almost 2 years ago
A Business Analyst is a sales professional who works directly with buyers and sellers on the EF marketplace and is responsible for establishing and maintaining communications with all customers. The person in this role must love talking and negotiating with people.
When you first come on board as a Business Analyst, you will start learning more about our business before jumping into the job. You will learn everything there is to know about the different kinds of customers we serve in our audience. You will become well versed in all of our processes, from how our deposit system works all the way up to the intricacies of structuring a business acquisition.
Once you have the basics down, you will use the phone, chat systems, and email to communicate with our audience and will have access to our backend support systems through HubSpot, Zendesk, and our new Platform we’ve recently launched.
You might be wondering, though … what will your daily work routine really look like once you’re up and going?
Here is a list of daily tasks we’ll expect from you (though this isn’t an exhaustive list and could change):
- Taking calls with potential sellers and answering their questions on how we go about selling their business
- Calling people who have placed deposits on businesses and guiding them to the next step in our sales funnel
- Contacting warm leads and qualifying them before sending them to the next step (whether that’s making a deposit or talking with one of our Senior Business Analysts)
- Returning emails to potential buyers who are looking at using our marketplace, but still have questions about our process
- Working closely with our Senior Business Analysts to set up our Buyer-Seller Conference Calls
As a Business Analyst, you will support our Senior Business Analysts as they negotiate deals that are win-wins for both our buyers and sellers.
To apply: https://empireflippers.com/career/business-analyst/
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.