A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
We are looking for a passionate, world-class Full Stack Developer to join our data team. You'll be part of our entrepreneurial development team, and you'll have the opportunity to help us grow stronger, by bringing high-level ideas to our platform that will scale and grow to millions of users worldwide.
In our current stack, we use PHP (Laravel), Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis, Ubuntu.
What we're offering you
- Ability to work 100% remote, enjoy working from the comfort of your own home. We’re hiring the best people regardless of where they live.
- Flexible work schedule, work when you are the most productive and be with your family when they need you.
- You will contribute to developing our existing microservices which provide insights into our users & other microservices data.
- You will develop other data-driven projects related to our product catalog.
- Your work involves 80% backend and 20% frontend.
- You will refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for scale.
- Create unit tests to grant that everything works as expected.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a PHP back-end developer preferably with Laravel or Symfony.
- At least 2 year of enterprise-level experience with querying data from Elasticsearch.
- Familiar implementing and consuming RESTful APIs & good understanding of microservices architecture.
- Prefers the TDD approach to development.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Code quality and unit tests mean something to you.
- You have a highly analytical mind. You have a curiosity to analyze and interpret data.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Self-directed, pragmatic, independent and with experience owning complete features/products: you can solve stuff on your own.
- Ability to adapt to any technology, language, or development environment that we might need in the future.
- Amazing ability to get stuff done. Hard working and dedicated
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and provide answers to the following questions – if you don't, your application will not be considered
- Q1) How many years of back-end development experience do you have? Provide an example of a data-driven system/program you've built, including source code (GitHub links or tarballs are fine).
- Q2) How many years of experience do you have with Elasticsearch? Describe in a few sentences the nature of the project involving Elasticsearch.
We have someone who will review your code and answers, and if it's good enough we'll contact you for a phone interview.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.