A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.Sign Up 👋
2-12 Month Contract - Digital Consultancy - Toronto
Role: Drupal 8 Developer
Duration: 2-12 months, likely to extend
Location: Toronto, ON
Your New Company
Our client, Appnovation, is looking to hire a Drupal 8 Developer for a minimum 2-12 month contract role based in Toronto, ON.
As Senior Drupal 8 Developer, you will be responsible for architecting, implementing and maintaining applications, and participating in all phases of the development life-cycle for clients.
Your New Role
* Develop custom websites using Drupal, PHP, HTML, and other languages
* Interpret customer/internal requirements to establish complete and accurate functional specifications and product documentation
* Effectively develop software to achieve the specified functionality
* Work with a variety of internal and external clients
* Properly document software and control the revision status of design documentation
* Performs other work as assigned
What You'll Need to Succeed
* 3+ years of web development experience
* 1-2 years of Drupal 8 CMS development experience (*Drupal 8 is a must have)
* Experience with development using Alfresco
* Experience with Linux/Open Source software
* Knowledge of Servers and Configuration
* Experience preparing UML technical system documentation
* Post-secondary education in computer science, engineering, or related field an asset
* Complete understanding of the project lifecycle
* Excellent knowledge in Drupal, creating custom modules and hooks
* Extreme attention to detail and consistency to minimize errors
* Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
* Professional, reliable, and possessing a strong work ethic
* Excellent verbal, written, inter-personal communication skills
* A positive attitude and eagerness to learn are essential
What You'll get in Return
The client is offering a term contract of 2-12 months - with a good chance of extension, great exposure inside a leading organisation and a competitive hourly rate for the contract role.
If you're available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement.
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Appnovation to manage the recruitment of this position.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices, finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily email sent every morning for review.