Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
DNSimple: Customer Success Technician
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Melbourne, FL
As a Customer Success Technician, you are responsible for ensuring the highest quality of experience for DNSimple customers.
- Improve overall customer support processes and document them effectively, allowing all team members to provide consistent support to all customers.
- Develop software tools and scripts to help improve customer success.
- Understand problems at a high level to triage accurately, more specifically:
- Prioritize identified systems problems based on level of impact on customer happiness (how often they occur, how significant the impact is).
- Verify that support requests are distributed across all team members over time.
- Ensure that support issues don’t stay unanswered in our system.
- Identify system problems that should be addressed through research & development based on incoming support requests and document those issues so that they can be assigned to team members for design and implementation.
- Gain technical understanding of DNSimple’s systems to help provide high quality support for requests that are assigned to you.
- Assist the other team members to update internal support documentation and public support documentation to be used when responding to support requests.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales to deliver optimal account management for high valued customers.
- Excellent English writing and comprehension. You are expected to write clear prose to communicate with customers and team members alike.
- Able to analyze data and identify trends using logical data analysis techniques. Experience with data analysis tools is expected.
- Basic proficiency in software development, ideally with experience developing in Ruby.
- Previous experience working with a distributed development team.
- Ability to work independently and maximize time management is expected.
- Previous experience supporting customer success.
- Past experience writing knowledge articles is preferred.
To apply: https://dnsimple.com/jobs#customer-success-technician
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.