Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Dev IQ: Sr. Ruby on Rails Software Developer, Full-Stack
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Denver, CO
As a full stack Ruby on Rails developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team with other developers, designers, and DevOps. Each person on the team is empowered to make decisions and enjoys great latitude in choosing the right tools and methods for the job. This position is available for either FTE or Freelance 1099.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience leading and developing applications using Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of Ruby development tools and best practices
- Proven track record of delivering quality work on time
- Work effectively with a small team using an agile workflow, and a willingness to jump in and help wherever needed
- Enjoy working with product specialists and end-users to understand requirements
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with clients and provide daily updates to the team
- Curiosity and the interest to learn new programming languages and technologies
- Strong experience in a professional services or other external consulting setting in which projects must fit within client-based parameters that include a budget and timeline in addition to milestones and quality
Senior experience with:
- Web backend: Ruby on Rails, Hapi.js
- Web frontend: React, Vue, Bootstrap
- Web Frameworks: Rails, Django, Spring
- API integration experience with, for example, StipeJS, Braintree, SendGrid, Twilio; testing Rspec/VCR/Selenium, Web Packer
- TDD/Automated Unit Testing
- SQL Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server
- Other Database frameworks/protocols/tools: Redis, LDAP, ElasticSearch, InfluxDB
- Team Tools: Scrum, Git, Github, Bitbucket
- DevOps: CI/CD tools, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, or GCP
To apply: https://smrtr.io/3zDtg
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.