Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Dataquest: Account Manager
Posted about 2 years ago
Headquarters: San Francisco
Who should apply?
You are comfortable talking to and creating long-term and trusting relationships with customers. You are the friendliest one in the room and customer service comes naturally to you. You are comfortable identifying and assessing customer's needs and know how to identify which actions to take to achieve customer satisfaction. Problem-solving is your middle name. You are excited by the prospect of becoming a product expert by training with our support and sales team on a regular basis. You are excited by creating and utilizing clear documentation and finding ways to automate and scale processes. Your goal is to maintain customer happiness and success.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting Dataquest's sales team on inbound customer inquiries.
- Supporting customers through the trial process and providing actionable feedback to our sales and product teams.
- Managing and administering demos for Dataquest customer
- Supporting the Success team in inbound account questions related to the platform
- On-boarding and supporting new business customers on Dataquest's platform
- Building 1:1 relationships with our business customers, working to ensure they’re successfully achieving their goals with the Dataquest Platform
- Identifying, growing, and forecasting upgrade/expansion/retention of your customer base to the sales team
- Documenting and organize unique requirements for your clients
- Monitoring, managing and negotiating annual renewals to ensure continued usage
- Working with clients to understand current challenges, assist with facilitating change, and drive new feature adoption
- Reporting on learnings and valuable feedback to the rest of the team so that we can improve the product, prioritize the right features, and improve our support efforts
- Creating trainings and calls designed to help your customers succeed, without always requiring a 1:1 call
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Clear, simple and empathetic communication is important when representing our brand and working in a remote culture like ours.
- Proven experience in a Customer Support/Service, Inside Sales, or Account Manager capacity.
- Ability to wear multiple hats. The Account Manager in this role will be supporting the sales, success, and technical support team in various situations. This person will be the point of contact for each of these teams, and needs to know how to mobilize the right teams at the right time.
- Experienced with web presentation tools and presenting live to customers. A clear workspace and functional web presentation tools are required.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively. You will be expected to document key contact roles, use cases, payment preferences, strategic goals, expected outcomes and overall health of the account.
Nice to Haves:
- Ed-tech industry background
- Experience working remotely
- Technical support background
Why you want to work for us!
- The chance to see your impact on the lives of our students every day
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged and mission-driven team
- The chance to contribute to team direction
- Be able to work as part of a 100% remote team!
- A supportive environment where help is always accessible
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- An annual professional development allowance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (for full-time US-based employees only)
- 401(k) and life insurance plans (for full-time US-based employees only)
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/dataquest/cca7a044-ced4-46a5-bce4-7cbf71c6e8cc
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.