Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Data Engineer at Supermercato24 (allows remote)
Posted about 2 years ago
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing tech team.
You will support our software developers, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- you will build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other big data technologies
- you will design and model data structures to help analyzing our business and technical data
- you will support existing processes running in production
- you will work together with people from other key areas to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
Skills & Requirements
- knowledge in relevant engineering best practices, data management fundamentals, data storage principles, and be current with recent advances in distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- 2+ years of experience in designing, building and maintaining data architecture(s) and infrastructure(s), both relational and non-relational
- 2+ years of maintaining data warehouse systems and working on large scale data transformation using SQL, Hadoop, Hive, or other Big Data technologies; experience with ETL tools is a plus
- 2+ years of data modeling experience, and able to use data models to improve the performance of software services
- experience with Cloud Based Solution (AWS Redshift, GCP Big Query) and programming language (Python, Java) is a plus
- experience communicating with colleagues from engineering, analytics, and business backgrounds
- degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related discipline or equivalent experience is a plus.
- be able to legally work in Europe (you are the holder of a EU Passport or you are the holder of EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa)
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.