CVEDIA: Business Development Representative Fully Remote Full Time
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario
CVEDIA is a funded AI company that develops deep learning solutions for some of the largest organizations on the planet. We develop and license solutions for computer vision systems. CVEDIA is seeking an ambitious and intelligent Business Development Representative to contribute to our growth. This position will be responsible for developing new business across verticals including ADAS/AD, Agricultural, Industrial and Infrastructure.
In this role, you will have the opportunity of working in a team of exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact on our business. There is no micromanaging or babysitting at CVEDIA, everyone here drives their own ideas all the way from start to finish, everyone is given an equal opportunity to flourish and see the fruits of their labour.
- Creative prospecting for new markets, accounts and leads
- Managing and optimize the inbound lead pipeline
- Active cold outreach to targeted accounts
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and customers to recognize and develop new market opportunities
- Maintaining a high level of attention to detail and precision in communication
Key Qualifications Include
- Passion for working in a fully virtually distributed remote startup environment
- Enthusiasm to contribute to a rapidly growing and innovative company culture
- Intelligence and ability to quickly establish credibility with a technical buyer
What We Offer
- Fully distributed team, located in 19 countries
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year
- Yearly team meetup - this year we went to Portugal!
- Anti-discriminatory company culture - we won’t discount you for things like needing to pick your kids up from school, your age, your ethnicity, or your gender
- An excited, communicative, and helpful team - we keep our work environment positive, but we also place importance on honesty
1. Passion - We need both energy and passion to develop cutting edge AI. To succeed at CVEDIA, you’ll need to have a strong investment in both your career and the role of AI in the future of the planet.
2. Commitment - CVEDIA has the opposite of a "quick-n-dirty" mentality. Every aspect of our technology has been meticulously built, and is always the product of very hard work.
3. Autonomy - Carrying confidence in the work we do individually is required to work at the pace that we do as a team. Academic research, tutorials, and even creating our own solutions with the tools we have are all on the board during a regular day's work.
4. Joy - It's one of our greatest strengths to bring joy and excitement into our workplace. We carry this energy into meetings, project planning, and our dedication to our work, and focus on work that feels meaningful.
5. Communication - Honest discussions are imperative to the flow of work and ideas. Team members need to be able to effectively communicate complex ideas to those who don’t work in their field. It's a regular occurrence to spontaneously discuss plans and ideas with any team member on the fly, including our CEO or CTO. Each team member is respected equally and acts as a valuable contributor.
How to Apply
- Please state in the subject the job position you are applying for
- Please mention your city and country of residence in your application
- English applications only - a professional speaking and writing command of English is required for this role
- Due to time zone difficulties, we’re currently only accepting applicants in North America or European timezones.
For more information about us and videos of our work, please check out CVEDIA.COM
To apply: https://cvedia.breezy.hr/p/cc39baf6301a-business-development-representative-fully-remote-full-time?source=weworkremotely
A new window will open to the job source site.