Custody X Change: Customer Support: Native English, $500/m, 1h/day
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Utah, USA
We’re hiring a customer service rep with excellent technical skills to answer our very small volume of customer requests. We’ve worked hard to improve our customer experience, and so over time we’ve reduced our customer service needs. It only takes about five hours per week to respond to our customer’s emails.
Your role would be to check the email twice a day (M-F) for 30 minutes each time, once in the morning and once in the afternoon/evening. We only take customer requests over email; there’s no phone support, and so there’s no need to call people back and/or play phone tag.
The key functions of this role are:
- Answering a few emails really well every day
- Reproducing bugs and writing up the problems for the development team
- Reporting on feedback and usability problems
This role is a 1099 contract position, paying a flat rate of $500/month. This seems ideal for someone who wants some very part-time work, in addition to whatever else they’re already doing, or for someone who just wants something meaningful to work on.
I’d like to hire you if you:
- Are good with technology (we’re selling an app)
- Want a flexible position to support your lifestyle
- Enjoy helping customers solve problems
- English is your first language and you live in North or South America
- And we get along; to see the team you’ll be joining, visit our about us page
My company is called Custody X Change. I’ve been working on the business since 2004. We sell a web application that creates child custody schedules and parenting plans. It also helps families make difficult decisions post-divorce/separation, and facilities communication between two parents who may not get along very well anymore. All of this reduces a lot of conflict and saves people a ton of money in legal fees.
If you want to help people use a genuinely helpful product, and join a small, distributed team, then we should talk.
To apply, email me at email@example.com, and:
- Include your resume in PDF format
- Somehow use the word “grape” in the subject of your email
- Answer the following 4 questions in your email, in this order:
- Where do you live and what’s your city like? (50-100 words)
- What technical experiences do you have that are relevant? (50-100 words)
- What customer service experiences do you have that are relevant? (50-100 words)
- What do you think about the hours and pay? (50-100 words)
P.S. We want everyone working here to be happy. You’ll be evaluated based on results, not anything else.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new window will open to the job source site.