Comcate: Account Executive - Tech Sales
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Oakland, CA
We're looking for sales professionals to fill our Account Executive roles who are achievement-oriented, wants to help customers meet their goals, and grow quickly with our rapidly expanding enterprise SaaS company. In this position, you will own the sales process -- from Qualified Lead to Customer -- in a fast-paced environment with some of the best customers a sales professional could ask for.
In joining our established, profitable and growing local government SaaS company, you will need to become immersed in local Code Enforcement, Permitting and Citizen Engagement programs so you can quickly address challenges with industry leaders across North America. Your proficiency in helping to analyze customer situations and getting to know needs will help establish the trust and rapport required to recommend changes and possible new services that might be needed.
We're a small but hard-working team that has processes and product-market fit locked down so you can focus on what you're good at - creating relationships with key customers. This is a remote position, with travel opportunities to attend quarterly team meetings, visit potential customers and for conferences across the US.
Local candidates are welcome to join us in Oakland, CA* to make a difference for our customers and Comcate.
*For the right Candidate, this position can be remote.
Who you are:
- Are you known around your circle as a highly motivated individual with the ability to build rapport and make friends quickly? Are you proactive, highly motivated and passionate about making an impact? Looking to help drive an established, exciting, fast-paced software company to the next level?
- Working with local government to provide tech-savvy solutions for citizens gets you motivated!
- You can understand issues quickly and you’re a great listener but you also know how to communicate clearly with anyone from Company President to IT Staff.
- You’re full of energy and a self-starter, working hard to set sales goals and exceed them.
- The sales process excites you, from uncovering leads to closing the deal and being rewarded for it!
- Generate, develop and manage sales opportunities with State and Local agencies /municipalities.
- Support strategies for winning in competitive environments.
- Manage your leads, screening and conversion to opportunities.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets.
- Document all conversations, activities and emails in our Salesforce CRM.
Future Responsibilities (once initial responsibilities are met):
- Understand complex customer requirements including the needs of prospects at different levels in the organization.
- Ability to understand different persona's needs in an organization and the ability to navigate within organizations with different personas.
- Provide feedback on marketing efforts and marketing materials, based on customer input.
- Become a subject matter expert in our solutions.
- Clearly articulate business value propositions to prospects over the phone and internet. This includes performing web-demonstrations of software.
- 2+ years experience SaaS account executive experience
- Confident and driven
- Experience working with opportunities valued from $5,000 - $75,000+
- Significant interest in technology and ability to demonstrate comfort working with technology
- Interest in public agencies
- Passionate work-ethic
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Google Suite and online based applications
Bonus Points For:
- 1+year Remote work experience
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma (Sales or Marketing preferred, also accepting part-time students in similar programs)
- Experience in selling to local government city administrators, finance directors, planning directors, code enforcement directors
- Experience solving problems with technology outside of a traditional sales function
Comcate is committed to providing competitive compensation based on experience, and offering opportunities for career advancement.
For the right candidate, Comcate offers:
• Competitive Base + incentive commission depending on experience
• No cap on income!
• Leadership position in a growing, entrepreneurial company with room for advancement
• Freedom to manage yourself and leverage best practices for success
• Creative, team oriented, collaborative environment
• Attractive benefits including health, equity, 401K company match, and competitive paid time off
Our CONFIDENTIAL recruiting process begins with submitting a resume and cover letter. No phone calls, or faxes will be accepted.
Get to know us
Comcate was founded in 2000 with the mission of supporting local municipalities with technology solutions to serve their communities more efficiently and effectively. Today, Comcate empowers over 25,000 staff members in hundreds of public agencies across the country with our comprehensive suite of products for Customer Relationship Management, Code Enforcement and Inspections and Citizen Mobile Access software.
An important element of our solutions and processes includes helping agencies create a culture of feedback, having citizens feel heard, and providing city managers with visibility into their organizations. This helps agencies produce deeper, more trusted relationships with their citizens over time, helps managers and citizens stay tuned in to issues and great ideas as they arise, and ultimately helps everyone win by creating more transparency and accountability. This leads to citizens who are more engaged and municipalities that perform at a much higher level.
We’re looking for exceptional A-players to join our growing Oakland-based team where you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and do the best work of your career.
To learn more about Comcate visit http://www.comcate.com/.
Salary: $75,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
To apply: email@example.com
A new window will open to the job source site.