Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
ColdFusion Software Developer at Enviance, Inc. (Carlsbad, CA) (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
Title: ColdFusion Software Developer
Location: Either of our office locations (CA & NH) or Remote (USA)
We are the leader in SaaS solutions for the Environmental, Health and Safety space. Our platform analyzes massive amounts of data to flag potential environmental or health concerns before they become a problem. It also streamlines and simplifies the complex tasks required to keep large and dangerous operations safe and clean. In short, we help many of the largest retail, utility, manufacturing, entertainment, and oil and gas companies to care for their employees and the planet.
You will be a hands-on leader in our development group, working with the QA Lead and Product Manager to define the direction of one or more of our products.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write code according to strategy, accounting for usability, security, performance, and maintainability of code.
- Participate in developing code to achieve the implementation strategy.
- Debug and diagnose production issues with your product.
- Bring new ideas to the table, along with a plan to implement them.
- Assist with other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Expertise with ColdFusion, including the use of CFCs
- Strong experience in developing, debugging, tuning, and supporting large scale ColdFusion applications
- Working understanding of object-oriented patterns
- Working knowledge of Java
- Proficiency in database programming (SQL), hands on experience with MS SQL Server, MySQL or MariaDB
- Strong working knowledge of web standards and protocols (TCP, HTTP, HTML, REST, JSON)
- Superior creative and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a willingness to step-in and step-up
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Expertise with ColdFusion web development
- Understanding of object-oriented patterns in Java
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- Experience with a distributed revision control system such as Mercurial or Git
- Exposure to unit testing with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Agile software methodologies and continuous deployment
- Experience with cloud platforms such AWS or Azure
Reports to: R&D Manager
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.