Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
CodeLathe Technologies Inc: Mobile Software Engineer (iOS)
Posted 3 days ago
Headquarters: Austin, Texas
Mobile Software Engineer (iOS) – Job ID: MSE4
CodeLathe (an Austin, TX USA based company), is seeking a passionate Mobile Developer to join our fast moving, agile development team. This is a remote-job position and will require working remotely with other team members.
- Develop world class mobile apps for iOS
- Proactively work on improving user experience and enhance apps with the help of our designers and developers
- Build new features independently with minimal guidance
- Prioritize work to reduce technical debt and create a coherent and powerful design
- Audit the code of peers for potential flaws and security concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or in related discipline with 4 or more years of professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years hands-on experience developing iOS apps with Swift
- Experience with SwiftUI is a plus
- Experience with Objective-C is a plus
- Strong expertise in designing pleasing user interfaces and innovative layouts is required
- Strong knowledge of Web Technologies including HTTP protocol, XML, REST APIs is required
- Strong knowledge of client server architecture is required
- Good knowledge of Git and its best practices
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Passionate in software development, takes ownership and pride in their job
Location: Remote (Work from Anywhere). If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Compensation is based on experience. Please note the Job ID:MSE4 in the email subject.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/codelathe-technologies-inc-mobile-software-engineer-ios
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.