Codeable ApS: Affiliate Partner Manager
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
Codeable connects a community of elite WordPress development experts from around the world with businesses who need a WordPress site built, developed, maintained, fixed or optimised. We’re the only WordPress exclusive services platform and community, with over 500 freelance developers and teams, delivering projects of all sizes to clients globally.
Our mission is to build the most vibrant WordPress developer services community and to create a better way of working for all parties in the WordPress ecosystem when it comes to WordPress websites, whether that’s for developers, clients, or partners.
And partners is where you come in. Our partners include WordPress theme publishers, plug-in publishers and hosting providers. They’re central to the WordPress ecosystem, and we work with them to provide a trusted service where they can direct WordPress site owners who have a requirement that goes beyond their regular support. So if working to drive success with partners is your sort of thing, then read on…..
Codeable is looking for an Affiliate Partner Manager as we develop our Affiliate Partner Program and grow this important part of the Codeable business. Working with, and reporting to, our Partner Program Lead, you’ll both assist with strategic partner relationships and will also lead on other affiliate partner relationships.
We need somebody who’s commercially-minded and who is great at establishing and developing relationships, with a key focus on activation, helping to ensure that partnerships realise their potential. Familiarity with the WordPress ecosystem is a major plus, as is experience working on partner and affiliate programs.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, with native standard English, and be a super-proactive self-starter. Responsibilities will include working on the development of existing partnerships, assisting in new partner acquisition, onboarding/activation of new partners, and generally playing a core role within the partner program operation.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow within Codeable.
- Prospecting & qualifying new potential partnerships (outbound and inbound)
- Running onboarding and activation for new partners
- Creating and executing partner activation and development plans
- Providing ongoing support for new partners
- Assisting in the management and development of existing partners
- Maintaining full records of partner interactions in our CRM tool
- Coordination of co-marketing efforts with partners
- Setup & coordination of webinars & partner acquisition/development meetings
- Creating collateral for partners
- Monitoring affiliate partner activity and performance, and identifying issues and opportunities and ways to address these
- Identifying ways to grow partner revenues & contribution
- Providing regular internal updates on partner activities, progress & performance
- Working with other parts of the Codeable organisation to deliver partner-related activity
- Occasional travel (to WP and partner-oriented events, and to company get-togethers)
Skills, Experience & Characteristics
- Strong familiarity with WordPress ecosystem (themes, plugins, hosts, etc…)
- Native standard written & spoken English
- Strong people/relationship personal skills
- Understanding of affiliate tracking systems
- Strong technical aptitude
- Willingness to create, follow and maintain systems and procedures
- A genuinely helpful person, with the ability to recognize where you can help and step in
- Familiarity using a CRM (we use HubSpot), and a fanatical commitment to using it
- Preferable to have experience working remotely
- Remote (Codeable is a fully distributed org with 20 full-time employees), although in North America reflecting where most partners are & where key team members are
How to Apply & the Process
Click through on the application link to apply.
Please provide all the requested details, and let us know why you’re the one for us, and why we’re the one for you, in the covering message that you send. Please apply by Fri November 15th.
We’ll then review the applications received and will contact you the following week if we want to take you forwards. The process will include interviews with various team members, along with some practical tests.
We’ll look to offer on the role by early December, and for the successful person to start as soon as they can after that.
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/codeable-aps/j/E8A4E952FF/
A new window will open to the job source site.