Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Cloud Developer at Hazelcast (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Solving complex problems.
- Implementing non-trivial infrastructure code.
- Creating well crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full-responsibility from the design phase.
- Paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code, to allocation-rates.
- Digging into mechanical sympathy concepts.
At Hazelcast you will work with the best engineers out there.
- Who delve into JVM code.
- Who implement and scrutinize garbage collection algorithms.
- Who take any piece of software and multiply its performance by applying deep technical understanding.
- Who regularly squash bugs in the depths
We are looking for people who can deliver solid production code. You may either work in our office in London, Istanbul or code remotely from a home office in European timezone.
We would like you to:
- Be a senior Java engineer - including all aspects connected to it.
- Be skeptical yet always open to new concepts.
- Have strong opinions about software quality.
- Be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with container and orchestration technologies is required (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience on cloud platforms is required. (AWS, Azure or Google Compute Engine)
- Experience with Spring framework is required.
- Experience on React JS is a plus.
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.