Close: Customer Support Executive - Western/Central Europe (100% Remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
, we're building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we're leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals (faster).
Since our founding in 2013, we've grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team of 39 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
We are hiring a Customer Support Executive to help us with the great service experience we provide our customers.
Team Revenue is made up of three teams: Sales, Success, and Support. You’d be reporting to the Director of Revenue until a Support Team Manager is hired.
As a Customer Support Executive, you would be responsible for handling general support emails sent during European business hours.
You’ll have a high level of independence and responsibility immediately and will be expected to manage your own time. Our main focus is the support ticket queue, but you’re also free to create and champion your own side projects (writing new support content, creating a feature proposal for the product team, etc.)
You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced remote environment with a small and talented team where you're supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a fully distributed environment.
- Physically based in Western or Central Europe, with a strong preference for GMT+1 or GMT+2 time zones.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Experience working in a remote capacity.
- 1 year experience working in a customer facing role (sales, support, hospitality, etc.).
Nice to haves
- Direct support experience.
- Technical/coding experience; this includes VoIP, email, network management, APIs, etc.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS + CRM landscape.
- Experienced user of other sales platforms, or programs frequently integrated with Close.
- Respond to customer support tickets during Western/Central European business hours (GMT+1, GMT+2).
- Escalating issues to senior support staff and engineering as needed.
- Writing bug reports.
- Coordinating with Success to provide extra support to large customers.
- Maintaining help center documentation and creating content for new/updated features.
Why work with us?
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video)
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission plan
- 5 weeks PTO + 6 government holidays + Dec 24 - Jan 1 company holiday
- Parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Our story and team 🚀
- Glassdoor Reviews
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 14 countries and 14 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community.
This team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 8 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/close.io/d877a3c3-c07d-42a4-9d95-42a097498f24?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=WeWorkRemotely
A new window will open to the job source site.