Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Blockchain software developer at Prometheum Inc. (New York, NY) (allows remote)
Posted almost 2 years ago
This job posting is for a blockchain developer. It is expected that candidates can demonstrate senior software engineering experience, including at least 2 years recent experience on blockchain projects.
Candidates with only academic blockchain experience will be considered, but knowledge of technologies and provable working code is essential.
You will be working on a hybrid public/permissioned blockchain in the security token space. More information can be provided to interested and experienced candidates.
It is expected that you have done at least one of the following:
- Worked in a substantial capacity on a blockchain project at the protocol level where your code has been shipped to a public (or widely used private) network.
- Worked on more than one distributed application where you have designed, developed and delivered non-trivial smart contracts and supporting application layer systems.
- Have worked on (non blockchain) distributed systems at an expert level and have developed an understanding of blockchain with some shipped blockchain code.
In addition, you must have:
- Smart contract design, development and prototyping experience (including in Solidity)
- Excellent understanding of blockchain fundamentals
- Worked on blockchain projects for at least 2 years
- Senior engineering experience (7+ years) in a related field
Preferably, you also have:
- Shipped or worked on open source public blockchain networks
- Familiarity (or better) with Rust
- Experience working in more than one smart contract language
- Experience deploying, managing and using blockchain nodes (blockchain ops)
- Experience of cross-chain considerations (e.g. bridging, pegging, locking techniques)
- Familiarity with Node.JS, Go or other contemporary server-side frameworks and languages
(Very) nice to haves:
- Experience with Substrate or Polkadot
- Experience on projects that use hybrid permissioned/public blockchain networks
- FinTech experience (not necessarily blockchain)
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.