Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Baremetrics: Support & Integrations Engineer (Ruby)
Posted almost 2 years ago
As a Support & Integrations Engineer, your focus will be on helping customers debug issues with their connection to Baremetrics, improving our integrations with external data providers, and improving overall product quality.
As Baremetrics has grown, so have the number of support requests we get and we're finding ourselves in need of a dedicated support engineer to handle these. Your work will have a direct impact on our ability to convert new trials into paying customers.
- Excited about working directly with customers on bug reports & issues and consistently shipping gradual improvements to Baremetrics as a whole
- Solid programming skills in Ruby and excellent knowledge of advanced SQL
- Basic web development skills (HTML, CSS, JS — we use Vue.js)
- You've worked on complex backend systems before, ideally in the analytics space
- Your code comes fully tested, you've thought about the edge-cases and security implications
- Experience working with 3rd-party APIs and the patience to discover all the little undocumented caveats
- Strong bias for simplicity
- Self-motivated to spot ways to improve what you're producing without relying on others to do so
- Can communicate effectively and work with a remote team easily
- Ruby, Rails, RSpec
- Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Lots of third-party APIs (Stripe, Braintree, Recurly, Chargebee, iTunes Connect, Google Play store & more)
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- Minimum vacation policy
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Flexible work hours
- Full health, vision & dental insurance for you and your family
- Annual company meetups
- Kindle Paperwhite + Unlimited Books
- Monthly "remote stipend" that you can use for anything
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/baremetrics/j/F977B030C8/
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.