Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Baremetrics: Customer Advocate
Posted almost 2 years ago
We're hiring a Customer Advocate to join our support team. Your job will not only be to handle incoming technical support requests but to also proactively look for ways to make our customers happy and to empower and educate them to build better businesses.
Baremetrics provides analytics and tools that, for many business owners, can be overwhelming if they haven't had to interact with these metrics before, so your job will be to help them both understand and use the tools better, while answering questions along the way.
Some things you'll be responsible for...
- Email, live chat and social support
- Proactive outreach to existing customers
- Synthesizing customer problems into bug tickets for the engineers
- Building out our help docs
- Creating how-to's and tutorials for using our product
- Gaining insights into how businesses on Baremetrics use (and want to use) our service
- Love interacting with people
- Enjoy writing and are able to do it in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, and would be comfortable explaining how Baremetrics and SaaS metrics work
- Empathize with users and can see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Enjoy solving open-ended problems
- Love constantly learning and re-learning a changing technical product
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics and small business in general
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- Minimum vacation policy
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Flexible work hours
- Full health, vision & dental insurance for you and your family
- Annual company meetups
- Kindle Paperwhite + Unlimited Books
- Monthly "remote stipend" that you can use for anything
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/baremetrics/j/C88A8F9B5D/
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.