Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Badass Software Agency: Badass Software Agency Seeks Awesome C# Engineer
Posted about 2 years ago
Headquarters: New York
We are searching to partner with someone knowledgeable to work alongside our team. We are a small shop based in New York. We work entirely remotely and strive to maintain a personal, flexible, but also fast paced work environment. We have a strong belief in remote culture and agile development. Our goal is to provide top quality work for clients. We work on an extremely wide variety of projects.
About Our Technologies:
We believe in using the right tool for the job. We work in modern technology stacks like Node, Rails, Python, React Native, and many more. For this particular project, we’re searching for someone who can work effectively in C# with Xamarin & .NET
We are looking for a contractor who:
- Takes responsibility for and drives projects where appropriate
- Will work with our experienced development team to produce high quality solutions
- Will work directly with our client, who will be interacting with your work daily
- Communicates openly and often, using tools such as Slack
- Strong experience with Xamarin apps & .NET backends
- Able to integrate yourself into the client’s development lifecycle
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where we embrace change
- Think deeply and enthusiastically about software as a finished product; take pride in your work!
To apply: email@example.com
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.