Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Backend Engineer (NodeJS) for Consumer Products in Automotive Enthusiast Space at Superformula (allows remote)
Posted about 2 years ago
We are seeking full-time NodeJS engineers with experience building high-volume and production ready applications. This is a high visibility product team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience in the automotive or hospitality industries. Working with our product leaders and design team to build greenfield products in this space.
We work generally work in AWS and use both serverless and microservice based architectures.
Job is fully remote from your home office or co-working space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with team and leaders to architect new solutions for several new products in this space
- Be responsible for expanding the feature set of the platform in an extensible and scalable manner
- Own individual modules and act as the technical SME for them
- Work with great engineers and solve difficult problems
- Learn from skilled veterans on building software and get guidance on your career growth
- Ability to work early hours to communicate to our developments teams in LA and Poland
- Move and adapt to change at a rapid pace
- Enjoy working with creative, business, and engineers alike
- Quick learner with passion to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and being a team player
- Attention to details and striving for perfection
- Honest, mature, committed and ensure a high level of communication
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or real-world experience
- 6+ years professional experience in software development
- Strong and proven experience with NodeJS
- Experience building serverless API's using NodeJS
- Track record of being team player and performing peer code reviews
- Applied knowledge of event-driven and microservices architectures; understanding asynchronous programming environments
- Experience with implementing run-time architecture services (caching, logging, etc.)
- Experience runtime debugging in production environments
- Strong proficiency working with both NoSQL data stores as well as RDMS
- Experience using Docker containers
- Experience supporting production infrastructure and applications
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.