Arc: Technical Account Manager
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: Taipei, Taiwan
Arc’s mission is to empower talent to do work that matters from anywhere.
Arc is an all-in-one remote developer hiring platform, connecting great organizations with expert remote developers and engineering teams. A related service under Arc, Codementor, is the leading on-demand marketplace for software developers to get live online programming help.
The Arc team is distributed (covering 8 cities and 4 time zones), and we have offices in both Taipei and Silicon Valley. We’re backed by Techstars and 500 Startups, and have been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, WSJ, Mashable, and more.
We’re looking for a full-time Remote Technical Account Manager who is a critical point of contact between clients & developers to join our team. If you’re quick on your feet, detail-oriented, prone to critical thinking, and enjoy a fast-paced work culture, we want you on the team.
This role will work closely with our sales team as well as manage client relations and ongoing contracts. The candidate should be comfortable working remotely and having meetings across different time zones.
This is a remote position, you’re welcome to work from anywhere with 4 hours overlap with the sales team in the PST time zone. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Check-in with client & developers on all deals when hitting certain milestones
- Monitor account metrics and report all progress
- Deal with issues related to client & developer usage of the platform, including dispute resolution
- Manage client accounts including and not limited to invoicing, payment, and communication
- First point of contact for all ongoing contracts
- Assist sales team in growing client network
We Hope You Have:
- Strong communication skills, using different types of communication (voice, video, email, chat) on a daily basis
- Technical and/or software development background
- An interest in tech startups
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Why work at Arc + Codementor?
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to understand our clients’ use cases and provide the best solutions - the learning will never stop!
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome!
- Regular team bonding events
Please send your LinkedIn / Resume to <email@example.com> and tell us about your most relevant account management experiences given what you know about Arc and our industry.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new window will open to the job source site.