Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Alley: Digital Strategist
Posted about 2 years ago
The Digital Strategist is a critical leadership role in Alley's client services and web product development business. As a Product Owner (PO) in Alley's Scrum agile framework, the Digital Strategist is responsible for working collaboratively with clients to develop a strong vision for their web project and guiding the production team in the realization of that vision. The Digital Strategist is the principal representative of clients' needs within Alley's production process. They are accountable for the delivery of Alley's projects in terms of quality, performance, budget, and timeline. They describe and prioritize work for their team consistent with the product vision, and actively contribute to achieving near- and long-term product goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Function as the Product Owner (PO) for a Scrum team
- Develop and articulate a clear and achievable product vision to the clients assigned to your Scrum team
- Provide expert strategic advice to Alley’s clients
- Manage business relationships with multiple clients in diverse fields
- Prioritize team tasks that reflect the product vision, client needs, and business value
- Actively contribute to product delivery
- Review the team’s work for quality and provide final sign-off on completeness
- Oversee project budgets and delivery timelines
- Be the primary point of contact and accountability for projects assigned to your team
- Stay abreast of developments and trends on the web to inform new ideas and advice to Alley's clients
- Participate in business development activities as needed, including new business opportunities from existing clients and fresh sales leads
- Participate in Scrum rituals, including a daily stand-up, weekly sprint plannings, sprint retrospectives, and meetings with other Alley product owners
- Be a contributing member of Alley's Product Owner Community of Practice to share experiences and insights that benefit the entire company
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience delivering web projects, including new sites, full redesigns, and site features in a role such as a producer, strategist, or business analyst
- Ability to effectively balance a number of simultaneous client projects
- Experience speaking to stakeholders about web product strategy and technical topics
- Ability to interact directly and routinely with client stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely as part of a distributed company
- A team-oriented mindset to help your team coalesce around a product vision and strategy
- Ability to work well with software engineers, designers, and other web professionals
- Familiarity with the Scrum agile product development framework a strong plus
- Familiarity with WordPress and other web technologies a strong plus
- Experience in a professional services agency a plus
- Professionalism, respect, and strong communication skills are required
Apply for a Position
Please complete the application - be sure to send your resume and supply a few references.
Recruiters: Please do NOT contact us about this job. All hiring duties at Alley are carried out by our staff.
To apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/alleyinteractivecom/view/P_AAAAAADAAFXMSl9hYtDPg4?trackingTag=weWorkRemotely
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.