Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
Aha!: Senior Ruby on Rails + React Engineer
Posted almost 2 years ago
Headquarters: North America
Are you an Engineer looking to create something that will change the way people think about innovation? Do you want to work with cutting-edge visualization, collaboration, and social ideation technologies at the same time?
As a Senior Rails Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build and market products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in Ruby-on-Rails
- Has worked on key functionality for a cloud-based product
- Has a computer science degree or demonstrated experience solving challenging CS problems
- Wants to work on a major aspect of product functionality from back-end algorithms through to the user interface
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving, online environment where the end-user is key
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in North America for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
To apply: https://www.aha.io/company/careers/current-openings/sr_rails_engineer_us?utm_campaign=Senior_Rails_Engineer&utm_content=Senior_Rails_Engineer_React&utm_source=we_work_remotely&utm_medium=paid_ps
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.