Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
AgencyAnalytics: Data Engineer
Posted about 1 month ago
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
We are looking for a data engineer to handle all our data operations. The hire will be responsible for collecting data, as well as connecting sources and providing data analysis for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and capable of supporting the data needs across our marketing platforms.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Create MySQL queries to retrieve metrics from our database
- Work with BigQuery to create a data pipeline
- Use tray.io to fetch, unify and push data
- Create dashboards in our BI tool
- Manage properties from intercom and Hubspot that need to be fetched and pushed
- Create a system to monitor and keep data organized
- Profit-sharing, distributed 3 times a year
- Frequent promotions
- 3 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- Minimum 3+ years of data experience, ideally with SaaS
- Experience with MySQL & BigQuery
- Experience creating dashboards in a BI tool
- Experience creating workflows
- Experience using Tray.io (nice to have)
- College / university degree
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/agencyanalytics-data-engineer
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.