Find your next great job
A daily email of jobs matching your skills and preferences.
Sign Up 👋
AdQuick: Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Posted almost 2 years ago
AdQuick is like AirBnb for Outdoor Advertising. Our mission is to make outdoor ads like billboards, subway ads, and airport ads easy to both buy and measure.
Our customers include data-driven companies such as Eaze, Squarespace, and Peloton.
We are an early-stage startup: we're 2.5 years old, we have 26 people total and an engineering team of 9. The founding team consists of startup veterans who were early employees at Instacart. We've raised $3M in funding from Garry Tan & Alexis Ohanian's VC firm, Initialized Capital.
We have all kinds of interesting problems to solve:
- Building a consumer-grade product experience for marketers planning/buying/executing outdoor ad campaigns that includes searching, sorting, filtering, grouping, tagging, commenting, etc.
- Mapping: efficiently displaying 1M+ points on a map, integrating census & other data onto maps with visualizations
- Analytics tools. Some examples: pulling data from our customers' ads accounts (e.g. AdWords, FB Ads) to visualize the impact of their outdoor ad campaigns. Using anonymized movement data to track visits to brick-and-mortar stores. Scraping Instagram and using image recognition to track social shares
- Coordinating things in the real world to printing design assets and install billboards
- And much, much more
We're looking for:
- Experience in Ruby, Rails, React, Webpack, Postgres or similar technologies
- 3+ years experience working on production systems
- People who actively want the startup experience: taking a lot of ownership, having a big impact, and building amazing products that customers love
- Bonus points for startup experience or having built your own company/product
To apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/111TejRqyNf6V1VVP55Lpp-_vDdBoEME0siVer6qBxVY/edit
A new window will open to the job source site.
Job research tailored to you.
Growing a career that's right for you is a life-changer, but it's undeniable that the job search
gets tougher every year. With automated hiring processes, resume filters and questionable interview practices,
finding a job that a tech skillset has become seriously challenging.
That's where we step in. Careeriscope can help lighten the stress load by making your search a bit easier. We
help you find matches based on the job search criteria you set, then send a summary of the results in a daily
email sent every morning for review.